- Longclaw sword of Jon Snow, from TV and film Game of Thrones, 42.3″ or 107cm long, 1.58kg net, 3.05kg with package, brand new, pointed, unsharpened;
- Stainless steel double-edged blade, flat mirror-like finish with one fuller and full delicate matte damascus pattern on each side, 82cm long, 5.7cm wide, 4.5mm thick;
- Black rigged handle, 18cm long with brush silver longclaw guard and the dire wolf’s head pommel. It is black painted powder-coated cast metal inset with two red acrylic faux garnet eyes;
- Black border white silk-screened MDF wall plaque 25X30cm, imprinted with “Winter is Coming” and a running wolf;
- Bestowed to Jon Snow by Commander Mormont of the Nights Watch, the sword Longclaw is a priceless sword of Valyrian Steel – an irreplaceable relic of an earlier, legendary age. Jon, a bastard son of House Stark, was born unable to inherit land and glory; He would have to earn it on his own at the grim, frozen borderlands that are the keep of the ever-vigilant Nights Watch. The gift of Longclaw by seasoned Commander Mormont is proof that Jon has begun to make his mark upon the world.